Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lucidity

Dreaming Update. I had my first fully lucid dream last night. I was able to realize i was dreaming, begin to fly and soar out over the world and then change the location of the dream back to my hometown and maintain lucidity throughout. It was amazing. A technique that worked for me last night was one i have been using to test my waking state. When i ask throughout the day whether i am dreaming i will ask where i am and how i got there. I will try and imagine what is behind me and then turn and look to see if the scenery is correct. This allowed me to realize i was dreaming last night and allowed me to have my first fully lucid experience.

I have been training during the daytime to question my state of consciousness and the persistence finally paid off in spades. Good luck to everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment